What are its core principles?
1) Deep and sustained practice transforms the heart, mind, and body. It inspires kindness and results in improved health and well-being.
2) Contemplative experience is a universal human expression that awakens compassion and deepens understanding.
3) The "moment of silence" is a universal contemplative practice.
4) All of the world's great traditions have a contemplative or mystical dimension.
5) Practices and communities exist that align with you personally and meet you where you are in your individual journey.